LIVE FIT 365
Everyday Fitness Lifestyle
LIVE FIT 365 STRENGTH, CONDITIONING, NUTRITION & WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAMS
CONTACT TOM LENGYEL AT 484-571-9081
FOR A COMPLIMENTARY FITNESS ASSESSMENT
Oatmeal Brownie Cookie
1 can No Salt Black Beans (13–15 ounces),
1 - 16 oz Carton Egg Whites or Substitute eggs
2 cup sugar substitute (Stevia by the spoon )
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
4- 6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
2 - 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
Put first 6 ingredients into blender & blend well
After blended pour over oatmeal (6 Cups)
*Get the one that cooks in a minute, round container, "Quick Oats"
Mix together with spoon
Spray a non stick cookie sheet with Butter flavor PAM
Scoop out with large spoon so they look like cookies.
& it keeps them the same size.
(Or measure out a 1/2 cup of mixture & then make it into 2 cookies)
Place on cookie sheet, lightly spray with butter flavored PAM.
To keep them all the same size ... I use a large spoon.
Heat oven to 350 - Bake 10 to 12 min
After they cool dust with Stevia by the spoonful.
For females this makes 12 serving - 2 cookies = 1 serving
For males this makes 6 serving - 4 cookies = 1 serving
This is not a complete meal Just a CARB .... Great for a SNACK
Sweet Potatoes have more Potassium that Banana's
and are much healthier for you!
With that in mind...Here is an awesome Snack Recipe...
SWEET POTATO SOUFFLE!
* Bake Sweet Potato's in the oven at 450 for about 1 hour.
* Peel skin off potato's.
* For every 5 oz of sweet potato add 4 oz of egg whites.
* Place in mixing bowl and mash.
* Add maple syrup, cinnamon, ginger and equal to your liking of sweetness and flavor.
* With a whisk whip ingredients.
* Place in glass baking dish.
* Bake for additional 15 minutes OR until a nice golden brown crust appears!
1 Can of Low Sodium Tuna (drained)
1 tablespoon Light Spectrum Canola Mayo
1 Lemon or lemon juice
1 teaspoon of Liquid Smoke (get the one that has only 10 mg of Sodium)
1 Fresh Jalapeno Pepper
Fresh Dill or Green Onions
1. Combine Tuna, Spectrum Mayo, Juice of Lemon, Liquid smoke.
2. Put in Food Processor till blended ...That's it...It's so EASY.
3. Serve with sliced Jalapeno's Or add some Fresh Dill or Green Onions.
4. Serve on No Salt Matzoh Crackers ENJOY !!!